Ultraviolet (UV) Air Treatment Systems zap mold spores and certain live, airborne bacteria passing by the lamp to prevent them from being re-circulated into your home’s air. The shortwave lights, similar to those used in hospitals, laboratories and commercial kitchens, are easy to add to your existing heating and cooling system. Plus, the long-life lamps are easy to replace when needed.
UV Air Treatment System can kill up to 87% of certain airborne bacteria in the air passing through your heating/cooling system, reducing the presence of these harmful agents in the air your family breathes. UV Lights helps destroy bacteria, viruses, mold, and Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC).